Published by Luke Usher#0879 on Apr 12, 2021 at 11:00pm
An update has been deployed to the Cxbx-Reloaded website and the following changes have been made:
- The build number/date of the latest release is now shown on the main page, next to the download button: so you can see, at a glance, if you need to update.
- We now show the Back Cover and Disc scans on the Game Compatibility pages, rather than just the front cover.
- You can now attach screenshots to new compatibility reports.
Published by Luke Usher#0879 on Nov 17, 2020 at 12:00am
If you are reading this, you already know that we have launched a new website!
This is a solution for compatibility tracking (no more "does my game work" questions, you can easily find the answer) and will serve as central location to keep up-to-date with Cxbx-Reloaded.
As this website is new, please bear with us if you encounter any issues.
- We are still importing known compatibility entries from our progress reports, so don't worry if a games status isn't what you expect.
- To reduce spam, authentication with Discord and Admin approval is required to submit compatibility entries. I understand this is a barrier that some may not like, but the previous website had a real problem with false reports being submitted, we don't want a repeat of that!
- The Game Cover images on the Compatibility pages were imported automatically, so some images may not be correct (specifically, regional variants may not have the correct cover images). We will solve these over time as we spot them.
- We don't have 'Zero downtime deployment' set up just yet: there might be a temporary outage when we deploy code updates. These outages should be no longer than 1-5 minutes in length, and will show a "Service Unavailable" screen for the duration of the update.